Skip to content

Menu Category: Banquets Wine List

A minimum sale of $400 per bat, are required or a labour charge of $120 per bar will be applied. Vintage may vary.

All prices are in Canadian dollars. All prices are subject to 5 % GST. All food & beverage prices are subject to a mandatory 20% surcharge of which
67% of the surcharge is a gratuity that is distributed to the Hotel’s servers and, as appropriate other staff. The remaining 33% of the surcharge is
retained (and not distributed as a tip or gratuity to the Hotel employees) by the hotel. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Menu items may contain nut by
products. Please advise your Conference Service Manager of any allergies.

KOSHER

Galil Mountain Viognier 58

CHAMPAGNE

Bruno Paillard Première Cuvée Brut (France) 188
Dom Pérignon Brut 2009 (France) 485
Moët & Chandon Brut (France) 159
Veuve Clicquot Brut (France) 163

CELLAR SELECTION

CELLAR SELECTION

PINOT NOIR

Joseph Drouhin, Bourgogne (France) 72
Oyster Bay (New Zealand) 65

SHIRAZ & SYRAH BLENDS

Barossa Valley Estate (Australia) 63
Château de Jau (France) 68
Château de Beaucastel Châteauneuf-du-Pape (France) 210
Eberle (USA) 116
Mission Hill Reserve Shiraz (Canada) 80
Montes Alpha (Chile) 74
Thomas Goss (Australia) 80

CABERNET SAUVIGNON

Beaulieu Vineyards (USA) 113
Fox Glove (USA) 86
Joseph Phelps (USA) 220
Kettle Valley Barber Vineyard (Canada) 131
Merryvale Starmont (USA) 139
Montes Alpha (Chile) 79
Stag’s Leap (USA) 159

KOSHER

Galil Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon 58

SPARKLING

Canella Prosecco DOC (Italy) 68
Chandon Blanc de Noir (USA) 85
Trius Brut (Canada) 90

PINOT GRIS/PINOT GRIGIO

CedarCreek Estate (Canada) 68
Coltorenzio Lumo (Italy) 77
Gustave Lorentz Organic (France) 96
Kettle Valley Blush (Canada) 90
Mission Hill, Estate Series (Canada) 63

Offers Call Book