Fairmont Banff Springs Map & Directions
From Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Exit the airport and turn left on Airport Trail NE towards Deerfoot Trail heading north.
- Take the exit towards Stoney Trail NE heading west.
- Follow signs for Banff on the Trans-Canada Hwy.
- Continue on the Trans-Canada Hwy (Highway 1 ) for approximately 1-hour until you reach the Banff National Park entrance gates. The gates are open 24-hours as all visitors to the park are required to obtain a Park Pass. Passes can be obtained in advance through Banff Lake Louise Tourism.
- After the gates, take the first Banff exit onto Banff Avenue.
- Take a left once you cross the bridge, and follow Spray Avenue towards the main entrance for Fairmont Banff Springs.
- Airport shuttles are available via Banff Airporter, Banff Sedan and Pursuit from the Calgary International Airport to Fairmont Banff Springs with regularly scheduled service. Reservations are required at least 1 hour in advance.
- Schedules and rates are subject to change without notice.
Please email the Concierge for current schedules and pricing.
The hotel’s parking is located beside the Convention Center. It is a three-level roofed parkade with 415 parking spaces:
- Self-parking: $32 CAD/night, with unlimited access
- Complimentary charging available for electric vehicles
Fairmont Banff Springs along with Sun Country Highway Ltd, a manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations has installed Banff’s first electric vehicle charging station, in the hotel’s parkade. Fairmont Banff Springs is pleased to offer complimentary charging for all-electric vehicles of our guests.