Fairmont Banff Springs Map & Directions
From Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Exit the airport and turn left on Airport Trail NE towards Deerfoot Trail heading north.
- Take the exit towards Stoney Trail NE heading west.
- Follow signs for Banff on the Trans-Canada Hwy.
- Continue on the Trans-Canada Hwy (Highway 1 ) for approximately 1-hour until you reach the Banff National Park entrance gates. The gates are open 24-hours as all visitors to the park are required to obtain a Park Pass. Passes can be obtained in advance through Banff Lake Louise Tourism.
- After the gates, take the first Banff exit onto Banff Avenue.
- Take a left once you cross the bridge, and follow Spray Avenue towards the main entrance for Fairmont Banff Springs.
- Airport shuttles are available via Banff Airporter, Banff Sedan and Pursuit from the Calgary International Airport to Fairmont Banff Springs with regularly scheduled service. Reservations are required at least 1 hour in advance.
- Schedules and rates are subject to change without notice.
Please email the Concierge for current schedules and pricing.
The hotel’s parking is located beside the Convention Center. It is a three-level roofed parkade with 415 parking spaces:
- Self-parking: $29 CAD/night, with unlimited access
- Complimentary charging available for electric vehicles
Fairmont Banff Springs along with Sun Country Highway Ltd, a manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations has installed Banff’s first electric vehicle charging station, in the hotel’s parkade. Fairmont Banff Springs is pleased to offer complimentary charging for all electric vehicles of our guests.