Executive Chef Robert Ash’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Spoil your mom this Mother’s Day with this decadent recipe. Looking for something sweeter than you to gift to your mom this Mother’s Day? Treat her with Executive Chef Robert Ash’s homemade chocolate chip cookies — a hotel and Ash family favourite.
Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen
- 2 1/2 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1 3/8 cups Butter
- 3 large Whole eggs
- 4 1/2 cups Pastry Flour
- 1 3/4 cups 58% Dark Chocolate
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste
1. Cream sugar and butter.
2. Slowly add the eggs and vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
3. Slowly start adding the sifted salt, baking soda and flour to the mixture.
4. Add the chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a greased pan.
6. Gently flatten the cookie dough balls and bake at 158°C for 10-15 minutes.
7. Enjoy! Happy Mother’s Day.