Indulge in this timeless, classic dessert.
Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen
- 2 1/2 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1 3/8 cups Butter
- 3 large Whole eggs
- 4 1/2 cups Pastry Flour
- 1 3/4 cups 58% Dark Chocolate
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Slowly add the eggs and vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
- Slowly start adding the sifted salt, baking soda and flour to the mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a greased pan.
- Gently flatten the cookie dough balls and bake at 158°C for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy! Happy Mother’s Day.