Accessibility at Fairmont Banff Springs
We strive to create a culture of inclusion at Fairmont Banff Springs. Our accessible rooms are thoughtfully designed to ensure your comfort and safety during your stay. Please contact us if you have any special requests related to accessibility, or if you need more information about our facilities and services.
- Public entrance
- Route from accessible public entrance to registration area, accessible guest rooms, restaurants, meeting room/ballroom area, and spa services
Additional Accessibility Information & Services
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair drivers
- Accessible guest transportation
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- Service animals are welcome
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of the hotel.
Distinctly furnished and cozy in character, Fairmont Rooms are suitable for individuals or couples.
- Person Lift (Upon Request)
- Shower Transfer Bench (Upon Request)
- Toilet Raiser (Upon Request)
- Tub/Shower Chair / Stool (Upon Request)
- Non-Slip Mat (Upon Request)