Healthy Homemade Granola Bars
Straight from our kitchens and perfect for your wellness routine!
We’ve asked our Executive Chef – Robert Ash to come to the table (pun intended) with some of his best wellness goodies!
Below you will find his special recipe for Granola Bars!
- 68 g Sesame seeds
- 168 g Rolled gluten free oats
- 105 g Coconut Desiccated Unsweetened
- 105 g Raisins (sultana’s)
- 105 g Dried Currants
- 38 g Pumpkin Seeds
- 775 g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Mix until slightly holding together and no visible dry ingredients are left
- Scale out onto a lined baking tray
- Press down firmly and then place parchment paper over top and roll with a rolling pin – making the top as smooth as possible
- Bake at 175°C for 12-16 mins
- Cut into 4″x1″ bars or as desired
More Recipes From Our Kitchens
Looking for more holiday cooking inspiration? Check them all out here!