Straight from our kitchens and just in time for the holidays!
Holidays – the sights, the sounds and the delicious smells & tastes. If there is ever a time where preparing delicious, indulgent dishes is acceptable it’s during the festive season. This year we’ve asked Executive Chef Robert Ash to bring the best recipes for you, just in time for the holiday season.
Indulgent, rich and the perfect appetizer – check out our recipe for our Smoked Fish Dip below.
Smoked Fish Dip
– 2 cups flaked smoked whitefish
– 2 tbsp fat-free mayonnaise
– 4 tbsp fat-free sour cream
– 1 pinch Old Bay Seasoning
– 4 drops hot pepper sauce, or to taste
– 3 drops Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
– 3 drops liquid smoke flavouring (optional)
– Cracked black pepper to taste
– Place whitefish, mayonnaise and sour cream in the bowl of a food processor. Season with Old Bay seasoning, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, and cracked black pepper. Blend all ingredients until consistency reaches a spread.
More Recipes From Our Kitchens
Looking for more holiday cooking inspiration? Check them all out here!
STAY IN TOUCH
From our best resort offers to exclusive events and deals. Sign up for our Fairmont Banff Springs e-newsletter and be the first to receive all the latest news, offers & more.