Rundle Bar Caesar Recipe
Celebrate the long weekend with this Canadian favourite. It won’t be long before those distant dreams of summer days on the patio turn into a reality. This year, you can kick off patio season at home with Rundle Bar’s very own Caesar Recipe so you can start your summer the right way.
- ¼ of a Serrano Pepper and 2 slices of cucumber muddled
- ½ oz. of Olive Brine
- ½ of of Lime juice
- 5 squirts of Worcestershire
- 2 oz. of Peppercorn infused Wildlife Vodka
- 6 oz. of Walters Caesars mixerrano Pepper
- 1 tbsp. of Celery Salt
- Fresh pepper
- Wet the rim of a cocktail glass with a fresh lime or lemon wedge.
- Place celery salt in a small dish and press the rim of the glass into the salt to coat
- Add ice to the glass.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing class and stir well.
- Pour contents into rimmed glass and top with fresh pepper.
- Garnish with your favourite toppings.