At Fairmont Banff Springs, if you can imagine it, we can make it happen. Our professional teams can create receptions and ceremonies that are unique, inspiring, and memorable. Ready to start planning your dream day? Contact our team for further details about menus, pricing, and wedding facilities. We look forward to helping you plan your perfect Rocky Mountain wedding.
Wedding ceremony room rentals can host 10 to 250 guests. Rental rates range from $500 to $9,000. Please note that Fairmont Banff Springs wedding ceremonies are always accompanied by a food and beverage function. We are unable to host standalone wedding ceremonies.
Your Banff wedding ceremony setup includes:
- The wedding ceremony rental is for a one (1) hour time period
- Set up and removal of chairs, registry desk and chair, guestbook table, and gift table
- 2 Oak Pillars if required
- Flowers to be arranged by couple
- Tissues, Mints, Water Station and Coat Rack
Please note that the following items are not permitted at Fairmont Banff Springs wedding ceremonies:
- Live butterfly or dove releases
The hotel will set up the front row, aisle chairs, and registry-signing desk as they will be set for your wedding ceremony. A service charge of $75.00+GST applies for the 1-hour rehearsal room rental and includes the setup.
We will do our best to accommodate requests to hold your wedding ceremony rehearsal in the same room that your wedding ceremony is booked in. However, we are unable to guarantee space availability, time, and location of your wedding ceremony rehearsal until 2 weeks prior.
Fairmont Banff Springs has wedding reception rooms to accommodate a wide range of reception and dinner styles. As room availability changes throughout the year, appropriate wedding reception rooms will be outlined by your dedicated Conference Services Manager to suit your needs. Please note that all function rooms used for wedding reception dinners have a minimum food and beverage revenue requirement that ranges from $1,500 to $32,000. Additionally, wedding reception rooms range in the maximum number of people they can host from 12 to 220.
Your wedding reception room includes:
- Complete set up of your wedding banquet room (tables, chairs, white hotel table linens and napkins, white china, silverware)
- Gift Table, Guestbook Table, Cake Table
- Optional raised Head Table
- Table numbers or mountain names
- The final guaranteed number of attendees is required 72-hours prior to your function
- Fairmont Banff Springs will be the sole provider of all food and beverage with the exception of wedding cakes
- Menus and wine selections must be confirmed 30 days prior to the wedding date
- For brunch or lunch functions, the room must be vacated no later than 3:00 p.m.