Straight from our kitchens and just in time for the holidays!
Holidays – the sights, the sounds and the delicious smells & tastes. If there is ever a time where preparing delicious, indulgent dishes is acceptable it’s during the festive season. This year we’ve asked Executive Chef Robert Ash to bring the best recipes for you, just in time for the holiday season.
Indulgent, rich and the perfect appetizer – check out our recipe for our Parsnip Soup below.
- olive oil
- 1 knob butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 6 parsnips, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 500ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1L organic vegetable stock
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced