Straight from our kitchens and just in time for the holidays!
Holidays – the sights, the sounds and the delicious smells & tastes. If there is ever a time where preparing delicious, indulgent dishes is acceptable it’s during the festive season. This year we’ve asked Executive Chef Robert Ash to bring the best recipes for you, just in time for the holiday season.
Indulgent, rich and the perfect side – check out our recipe for our Cauliflower Gratin below.
- 1 large head of Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper, divided
- 4 tbsp butter, cubed
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Chopped fresh thyme, optional