STAY CLOSE OFFER
Buy one night, get a second on us!Learn More
In the heart of the Canadian Rockies – Canada’s Castle sits and within its halls, a new experience has arrived that will transform the way you eat food! Private dining experiences are now available for you and your loved ones to enjoy your favourite offerings in a private location – away from everything else.
With 360° views of Banff National Park and Canada’s Castle in the Rockies, our new 360° Dome is now home to some incredible dining experiences.
Featuring the following dining options:
– Family Style Brunch, featuring make your own mimosa ingredients, available daily from 10:00 am (3hr timeslots only). View our menu
– Grapes Experience, featuring a cheese and charcuterie board paired with Canadian Wines, available daily from 3:00 pm (2 hr timeslot only)
– 5 Course Dinner, available daily from 7:00 pm. View our menu
– Maximum of 6 guests from the same household
– Mask must be worn when walking in and out of the dome
– Warm layers and winter footwear are strongly recommended
– The dining experience will not be available if temperature is -20° and below
– Credit card to be provided at the time of booking
– Cancellations within 48 hours or no show will result in a penalty of half of the minimum spend
Online, here and clicking 360° Dome at Fairmont Banff Springs
IN-SUITE DINING EXPERIENCES
We are proud to offer two new exclusive dining experiences for you to enjoy in your own guest room or in one of our specially prepared suites. The private in-suite dinner includes an intimate 5-course Chef’s menu, complete with two signature cocktails and sparkling wine. Our decadent in-suite brunch features all your Sunday morning favourites and make-your-own mimosa ingredients!Learn More
1888 Chop House
Home to the true taste of Alberta! For generations, Alberta has been renowned for the finest beef in the culinary world. This is your chance to taste a delectable menu away from prying eyes! Enjoy the private dining room hidden inside 1888 Chop House and be rewarded to food & drink so good you won’t want to leave.Learn More
Dining Reservations team by phone at 403-762-2211 or by email, and must be made by 4:00pm the day prior.
Please Note: Maximum of 6 guests per table for all private dining experiences, as per the government of Alberta.