SPECIAL DINING OFFERS
Explore our special dining offers and seasonal dining events and menus.Learn More
In the heart of the Canadian Rockies – Canada’s Castle sits and within its halls, a new experience has arrived that will transform the way you eat food! Private dining experiences are now available for you and your loved ones to enjoy your favourite offerings in a private location – away from everything else.
With 360° views of Banff National Park and Canada’s Castle in the Rockies, our 360° Dome is home to some incredible dining experiences.
Featuring the following dining options:
– Sunrise Breakfast, featuring breakfast favourites to kickstart your day, available daily from 7:00 am – 9:00 am. View our menu
– Family Style Brunch, featuring make your own mimosa ingredients, available daily from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. View our menu
– Royal Afternoon Tea Experience, available daily from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Enjoy a glass of champagne and a caviar tasting upon arrival to our legendary royal afternoon tea menu and loose leaf tea options.
– 7 Course Dinner, available daily from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Chef’s 7 Course Tasting Menu (subject to change based on seasonality). View our menu
– Late Night, book this private space. Food & beverage are not included, but our Rundle Bar menu is available. available daily from 11:00pm – 1:00am.
– Maximum of 8 guests
– All reservations of 3 guests or less will be subject to a rental fee
– Credit card to be provided at the time of booking
– Cancellations within 48 hours or no show will result in a penalty of half of the price per person.
Make a Reservation on Open Table, by phone at 403 762 6860, or by email.
1888 Chop House
Home to the true taste of Alberta! For generations, Alberta has been renowned for the finest beef in the culinary world. This is your chance to taste a delectable menu away from prying eyes! Enjoy the private dining room hidden inside 1888 Chop House and be rewarded to food & drink so good you won’t want to leave. View PDF
Dining Reservations team by phone at 403-762-2211 or by email, and must be made by 4:00pm the day prior.