In the heart of the Canadian Rockies – Canada’s Castle sits and within its halls, a new experience has arrived that will transform the way you eat food! Private dining experiences are now available for you and your loved ones to enjoy your favourite offerings in a private location – away from everything else.
360° Dome is temporarily closed. Should you have any questions, please visit our safety information page.
With 360° views of Banff National Park and Canada’s Castle in the Rockies, our new 360° Dome is now home to some incredible dining experiences.
Featuring the following dining options:
– Family Style Brunch, featuring make your own mimosa ingredients, available daily from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (2hr timeslots only). View our menu
– Grapes Experience, featuring a cheese and charcuterie board paired with Canadian Wines, available daily from 3:00 pm (2 hr timeslot only).
– Après Ski Experience, featuring a welcome glass of sparkling wine and a Grapes charcuterie medley board, available Monday to Thursday from 3:00 pm (2hr timeslot only).
– 5 Course Dinner, available daily from 7:00 pm. View our menu
– Maximum of 6 guests from the same household
– Mask must be worn when walking in and out of the dome
– Warm layers and winter footwear are strongly recommended
– The dining experience will not be available if temperature is -20° and below
– Credit card to be provided at the time of booking
– Cancellations within 48 hours or no show will result in a penalty of half of the minimum spend
Make a Reservation on Open Table, by phone at 403 762 6860, or by email.
IN-SUITE DINING EXPERIENCES
We are proud to offer two new exclusive dining experiences for you to enjoy in your own guest room or in one of our specially prepared suites. The private in-suite dinner includes an intimate 5-course Chef’s menu, complete with two signature cocktails and sparkling wine. Our decadent in-suite brunch features all your Sunday morning favourites and make-your-own mimosa ingredients!Learn More
Sidecar Room is temporarily closed. Should you have any questions, please visit our safety information page. This intimate space is set within the newly renovated Rundle Bar. The Sidecar Room is the perfect spot to be part of the pulse of the Castle but not front & centre. Home to some seriously impressive cocktails and a fresh menu!Learn More
1888 Chop House
1888 Chop House is temporarily closed. Should you have any questions, please visit our safety information page. Home to the true taste of Alberta! For generations, Alberta has been renowned for the finest beef in the culinary world. This is your chance to taste a delectable menu away from prying eyes! Enjoy the private dining room hidden inside 1888 Chop House and be rewarded to food & drink so good you won’t want to leave. View PDF
The Vermillion Room
The Vermillion Room is temporarily closed for indoor dining. Should you have any questions, please visit our safety information page. Filled with charm, warm lighting and a menu you’ll froth over – The Vermillion Room Private Dining Experience will leave your tastebuds singing. View PDF
Dining Reservations team by phone at 403-762-2211 or by email, and must be made by 4:00pm the day prior.